PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number and professional title.
- Registration data, such as information that you provide to register for an account or sign up for an event, including the day and month of your birth and the event you registered for.
- Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us.
- Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us,
- Marketing data, such as the email address or contact details that we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events and contests.
- Purchase data, including your order history and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including order details, billing address.
Automatic Collection. We may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state, province or territory, or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website or use our Website and some services and functionalities we offer may not work. To restrict or handle cookies, please see the ‘Help’ section of your internet browser.
Referrals. Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral if you have permission to provide their contact information to us so that we may contact them.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service;
- establish and maintain your account on the Service;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- provide support and maintenance for the Service; and
- enable security features of the Sites, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to send you Révolutionnaire-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Your Choices section below.
For research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve how we serve you.
To create anonymous data. We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals use our services. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service. Révolutionnaire does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To comply with laws and regulations. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to comply with lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or business (such as service fulfillment, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing and risk and fraud mitigation).
Advertising partners. Third-party advertising companies that collect non-personally-identifying information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our services.
Authorities and others. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to comply with lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access or update your account information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt-out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings.
Advertising Choices. You may opt-out of interest-based advertising.
Choosing not to share your personal information. If you do not provide information that we need to provide the Service, we may not be able to provide you with the Service or certain features. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service when we request it.
OTHER SITES, MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES
The Sites may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Révolutionnaire is headquartered in Canada and may have service providers in other countries. Accordingly, data may be transferred to other countries to fulfill the Website’s services.
Révolutionnaire does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 in order for compliance with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
In the case of discovering a child under 13 has provided us with personal data, we will immediately remove it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary action.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES UNDER THE GDPR
To the extent, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which came into force on 25 May 2018, applies to the processing of your personal information you have the following rights and choices:
What are your data protection rights?
Révolutionnaire is committed to ensuring fair and transparent processing. That is why it is important to us that data subjects cannot only exercise their right to object but also the following rights where the respective legal requirements are satisfied:
- Right to information, Art. 15 of the GDPR
- Right to correction, Art. 16 of the GDPR
- Right to deletion (“Right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 of the GDPR
- Right to limit processing, Art. 18 of the GDPR
- Right to data transmissibility, Art. 20 of the GDPR
- Right to object, Art. 21 of the GDPR
To exercise your right, please contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you consent to us processing your personal information, please note that you may withdraw this consent at any time.
If you have consented to receive our marketing mailings, such as newsletters, you may withdraw this consent yourself using the Unsubscribe link in the marketing mailings.
If you have consented to the use of our cookies you can withdraw your consent as explained in our cookie section above.
In all other cases or if you have problems withdrawing your consent on this website, you can contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below.
Please note that your consent can only be withdrawn with future effect and such a withdrawal does not have any influence on the lawfulness of past processing.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.